Top Issues Impacting the DTC Channel

Dear Client:  About five years ago, 90% of direct-to-consumer wine sales came from tasting room visitors and wine clubs. Now, that's dropped to about 40% with the other 60% of DTC sales coming from online shopping, according to ShipCompliant general manager Larry Cormier. CURRENT DTC LANDSCAPE. The bulk of DTC sales comes from mid-sized wineries, … Continue reading "Top Issues Impacting the DTC Channel"

You are unauthorized to view this page.