8th Annual Wine & Spirits Daily Summit 2020 – Palm Beach, FL
**If you’ve already registered, be sure to call the Breakers RIGHT NOW and reserve your room if you haven’t already, as the special Summit room rate block is going fast. 1-877-589-9121**
Please join us for the 8th Annual Wine & Spirits Daily Summit taking place January 13-14 as we return to Palm Beach, FL at The Breakers.
Once again we will have our 17th annual Beer Industry Summit immediately before the Wine & Spirits Daily Summit, starting January 12, 2020. If you want to learn more about the competition, and we think you do, then we recommend attending both Summits at our discounted price.
WHO AND WHY:
The Wine & Spirits Daily Summit is regularly attended by top supplier, distributor and retailer executives in the U.S. wine and spirits industry, in addition to craft distillers, financial analysts, advertising executives and more. Ample networking opportunities with the “who’s who” of the business guarantees you won’t leave without making many new industry connections.
If you’ve ever been to one of our events, you know that we mix actionable, valuable content with fun. Our goal is to promote candid discussions and bring topics to the forefront that will help spark ideas on how to improve your business and the industry at large.
Check out our photos from past Summits.
And here’s a list of our current speakers (in alphabetical order):
- Corey Beck, CEO & Winemaking Chief, The Family Coppola
- David Oliver Cohen, Founder, Babe Wine
- Evis Savvides, Operating Partner, Distill Ventures
- Cheryl Murphy Durzy, CEO, LibDib
- Jennifer Evans, Vice President, Constellation Ventures
- Michelle Korsmo, President and CEO, Wine & Spirits Wholesaler Association
- Margie Lehrman, CEO, American Craft Spirits Association
- Bradd Levitan, Founder, Wolf Spirit Distillery
- Umberto Luchini, Founder, Wolf Spirit Distillery
- Kevin O’Brien, SVP, Zepponi & Company
- Josh “The Fat Jewish” Ostrovsky, Founder, Babe Wine
- Devaraj Southworth, CEO & Co-Founder, Thirstie
- Dale Stratton, Consultant, SipSource
- Rob Warren, CEO, Still & Mash
The Summit begins Monday January 13th with a Welcome Reception. Tuesday January 14th will include an entire day of general session, with networking opportunities at breakfast, lunch and a Closing Reception.
The 8th annual Wine & Spirits Summit will take place at The Breakers in Palm Beach, FL. Please call 1-877-589-9121 or click here to book online.
The closest airport is the Palm Beach International Airport which is located about 20 minutes from the hotel.
For further travel information, please click here.
Click here for our agenda.
The dress code for the Wine & Spirits Summit is….. there really is no dress code. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Most people wear business casual.
Interested in being a sponsor? Please reach out to Rena Van de Putte firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-860-3596 for information.