Wine & Spirits Daily
Wine and spirits industry news, numbers, commentary, interviews, forecasts, and more. Plus searchable web access to all back issues. Published every sell day (over 250 times a year) via email and website.
WINE & SPIRITS DAILY covers on a daily basis categories such as:
- Insider wine and spirits industry news- get brief, concise, insider wine and spirits news with analysis by industry participants and observers, carefully edited by an industry veteran. We publish news you often can’t get anywhere else.
- Breaking wine and spirits industry news and analysis – the important breaking developments that affect your business, plus commentary and analysis, in your email in-box just after it happens. We break the big stories before or just after they happened.
- Summaries of spirit and wine company/analyst conference calls – we summarize the key data points, quotes, and big issues in quarterly and intermittent analyst conference calls so you don’t have to listen or miss anything. We also monitor Wall Street and London for material information affecting the wine and spirits business.
- Keeping a fisheye on the feds and judges – we constantly stay on top of major legislative and judicial developments, particularly as it pertains to the three-tier.
- Grilling leaders in the industry – we regularly interview top industry execs to get their view on the marketplace from both small and large players.
- Sell days – each day we print the month’s sell day, the number of sell days in the current month vs last year, the day of the week the month ends on this year vs last year, and the YTD over/under sell days, so you always know where you stand comparing apples to apples.
- Reader feedback – our readers are our best sources of information. If it’s important to them, it’s important to us. All major wine and spirits companies subscribe, along with thousands of distributors, scores of ad execs, attorneys, consultants, and others.