Liquor Stores NA says US “Wide Open for Top Notch Retailer”

Canada-based retail chain Liquor Stores NA Ltd. closed on its acquisition of New Jersey-based Birchfield Ventures today with a 51% ownership interest that cost them around $15 million, plus the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest down the road. Birchfield operates two stores in New Jersey and brings in nearly $48 million in annual sales.

You are unauthorized to view this page.