Drizly Going Beyond Transactional Purchasing

Dear Client:    Pre-COVID, online alcohol sales accounted for about 1.5%-2% of total alcohol sales, way behind other CPG categories. Now with so many new users entering the space and the channel experiencing triple-digit growth, Drizly ceo Cory Rellas thinks that share will be in the 4%-6% range going forward.   "This is no longer a … Continue reading "Drizly Going Beyond Transactional Purchasing"

You are unauthorized to view this page.